OMG I blame Flavor Flav for this dumb show!
I love money is on part 2...in which I am watching right now just to talk smack. It is so stupid already and I am shocked with the casting.
So already MILF and Cali are on there? WTF?!! Didn't Real Chance of Love just go off?! I know they do these shows months in advance but still!!! These broads are already extending their 15 minutes of fame again?! Get the he'll out of here! Cali I guess it was worth getting that tat on your neck of the match Chance tat to get u some air time....so stupid!!!!
Buddha and Tailor Made...both fought for the tranny New York so I guess they thought it would be a good idea to put them on the same show again. Oh I know...maybe Buddha will slap the s**t out of Tailor Made again..oo the drama!
Sapphyrii didn't you just win 100,000 from Charm School? Did you blow it already?!
I am not surprised Entertainer is back. He needs the motivation to get out his parent house and I hope that if he doesn't win this season either that VH1 continue to do this show to center him and bring him back until he does win. It's the only way...
T-weed is a hot mess...ok with your over 1million dollar net worth....so why do u need money? Oh he just said he is going to established the TWeed Hood Credit Union...I know he was not serious he said that to piss me off.
Hot mess indeed...
Prancer wants to get a boob job... Poor thing.
I can't even go on anymore because this is all Flavor Flavs fault!!! All of these people spawned off that man (yes even the Rock of Love people) and it's just an exploited hot mess of reality show thanks to him.
Even worse For the Love of RayJ is next...
I really don't think I will be watching either one as my weekly brainwashing rituals...only for tonight just to see what I will be missing.
Not much..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment