Already I am mad...he just luke his great granddaddy Flavor Flav put the most gutterball chick to put ok the most tastless network to which it us VH1. It makes me sick!
Poor Ray J...always dying to get out of the "Brandys Brother" shadow. His desperate self went to the extremes to where a sextape was "leaked" and that was supposed to jumpoff his fame but instead jumped off his jumpoff(pun intended) fame. So poor Ray j
J resorted to compete with his jumpoff and created his own so orginal reality show in which he looks for love.
I just don't understand why VH1 coninues to endorse the reality love show BS! Flavor Flav again this is all your fault!!!!!
All they cast is wanna be model actress/famewhores...it's ridiculous.And is it a requirement to have 3 pounds of weave in your head before you come on these shows...ugh
Oh and check this Ray J gives them nicknames..."because that what they do on these shows!" His words not mine...so orginal boo.
Oh and yes he put a girl on the show with a Tat on her face name "Danger"...well thats new and STUPID!!!

I bet she did this just to get on the show. Attention whore!!! Anything to get on TV huh?
And they have a chick name Lil Hood. Why is she white? I rather believe BuckWild was more hood than this...Get the hell out!

Sorry she is the whitest of all white girls. No offense but look at her. Lil Hood? She look like she grew up in a 2-parent home, private school, Mercedes-Benz driving, fake breast having ditzy blonde that have never seen a "hood". LOL @ her sweaty armpits in the pic...
Here I got the show wrapped up already: he kisses them all, somebody cries, someone gets drunk and throw up, uh oh catfight, somebody does something slutty, someone does something to get his attention, someone has a boyfriend at home, there is people sleeping in his bed(more than one at a time), more fake tears, stupid challenges that has absolutely nothing to do with winning his love, they all fall in love with him, someone gets exposed for being connected with the entertainment industry, and then Ray J falls in love.
Until the reunion show where he realizes that it's not going to work. What a show right? Ray J I used to have a crush on you... Until you came out with "sexy can I"
Question: Where is Whitney Houston?




1 comment:
I COULD NOT AGREE MORE W YOU. This show is typical, just like all the others, A HOT ASS MESS! & yes I do believe Ray J is just in need of some attention, Kim K said the samething when he released the sextape. & to make matters worse, Ive been reading on the internet that the chick Danger is supposed to be pregnant by Mr Ray J himself, BUT get this shes preggers by Ray but engaed to Nick Cannons brother, what kind of shit is that? All these chicks are thirsty to me. Thirsty for $, fame & attention.
Post a Comment