And took me here...

But I really wanted to go here...

we didn't have a reservation :(
And then we watched the Dunk Contest

Nate Robinson won the game with this move here. His short self jumped over 7'0 Dwight Howard with jump-over-your-head-with-my-nuts move. I just knew Howard was gonna win...I guess I was wrong...
Anyways... All in all I had a decent V-Day. I love Valentine's Day filled with hearts and all that mushy stuff but I was just grateful I shared my Valentines with someone I truly care about. It was out second Valentine's Day together and I hope we have many more...hopefully...

I love M&Ms...especially the green one :)

But I really wanted to go here...
we didn't have a reservation :(
And then we watched the Dunk Contest
Nate Robinson won the game with this move here. His short self jumped over 7'0 Dwight Howard with jump-over-your-head-with-my-nuts move. I just knew Howard was gonna win...I guess I was wrong...
Anyways... All in all I had a decent V-Day. I love Valentine's Day filled with hearts and all that mushy stuff but I was just grateful I shared my Valentines with someone I truly care about. It was out second Valentine's Day together and I hope we have many more...hopefully...
I love M&Ms...especially the green one :)


3 comments:
Aaaaaawwwwww
That's wassup sounds good.
And what do y'all know about TWO TIME slam dunk Champion Krpto-"Nate" Robinson.
Hey I'ma NYK fans I think any positivity I can get. :)
Hi Kiwi, I love your blog. I went out too with my boyfriend and I wanted to see the dunk contest, but I missed it. It was all I wanted to see for the All-Star weekend. Am jealous you got to do both.
LOL its funny because I am not a sports fan @ all...and I was telling him you are not going to ruin my Valentine's Day with sports...but I let him watch the dunk contest and I liked it! Sorry u missed it.
Post a Comment