Thursday, February 26, 2009

SINGLE LADIES TAKE IT TO CHURCH...WHAT?

Ok single ladies have taken it too far!!

Beyonce look what you started!

People have seriously taken single ladies and remixed it to a gospel version...LAWD!

I am not making fun of my fellow Christian...they are making fun of themselves...
Forreal...Beyonce...Single Ladies?? Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh...

I guess I get it because Christians recommend marriage so its endorsing it but come on!!
It just think its commecial...whats next a Kirk Franklin remix to Get Me Bodied?
"Drop down low and praise the Lord with it..." I can see the people have the holy ghost to it now! Jesus get me bodied!!! [I am going to hell]

Anyways check out the Single Ladies Gospel Editions

Go-Go Gospel...Well alrighty Then...Is he saying "only the sissies?"


The choir got jokes...you all need to be practicing for Sunday Youth Choir!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

lovin the fact that u labeled this you going to hell cause it so fits LOL

Jonesy said...

wooooooooooooooooooooooow! they need to cut it out!

Lauren Elisabethh said...

hahahahahahha
these poeple have a LITTLE to much free time

Misz Undэrsѣood... said...

mad ppl think jus cuzz u have a live band it becomes go-go.

im still tryna figure are they in church or at the club ? lls.
U tell me..

behold_a_lady said...

oh wow..lol.
this is crazy

yoli said...

wow! your new header is amazing!!

Prissy said...

LOL check this one out


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V_-m4WW724&eurl

it's the single ladies Indian parody...I personally don't find it funny, maybe you will

Kiwi™ said...

^^^If you like it then you need to put a dot on it...oh my word....

Prissy I am so mad @ this!