Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DO YOU WANT A GOOD LAUGH TODAY?

I am so upset right now...

What in the hot garbage mess is this?

Did he get his whole wardrobe from forever 21? In the female department?

And please check his footwork...please tell me his is not wearing 4 inch heels!

They are cute...ooo boy where did u get them?

That is sad when I am asking a grown man where he get his heels from...

This ish has to stop...its one thing to be gay...its another thing to be transgender or a crossdresser...

But he looks like he wants to be a little of both? Like if he really wanted to be a girl like he would want hair on his head, maybe some boobies, and shave his beard and moustache. So what is your goal? WTF? WTH? I just...my head hurts from trying to figure it out.

I have nothing against gay men...but this is just confusing. I dont think he knows what the hell he wants...I am done!

6 comments:

Marie said...

WTF ... Who is that and why the hell does he look like that? Is he really serious or is this a joke?

Maybe he's leaving his hair short so he can try the Amber Rose look*

Crys said...

lol; I saw this pic yesterday..and even now, a whole day later, I have no words.

Like, I can't even process my thoughts when I look at that picture.

I'd have to vote no!

Naomie said...

BWHAHAHAHAH! LMFAO WOW..
smh forreals

@ geenah muhree- amber rose lmfao

wow i think this might be my laugh of the day

Anonymous said...

seriously i had to refresh to believe what i was seeing. do u really to be a gay/transgender black "man" to be famous? smdh

Prissy said...

ahahaha that dude from ATL is at it again...I don't know how I feel about him dressing like this.

Rico Mr.GetWellSoon "Costell" said...

I have nothing against gay men to....but my Video for Gay N Tight....smh....just shows how todays culture has changed because there are actually "straight" men who dress similar to this and would wanna kill you if you called them gay??? what part of the game is that?????

but this pic is funny