Ignore the date at the bottom, I graduate yesterday [May 18th, 2009]
Yes it is over and I am ready for the world!
I am trying to upload my video the night before graduation so look out for that too...
Please dont ask me what is next...because honestly I dont have an exact answer.
I just know I am going to be great no matter what!
This is a very happy time in my life right now and the best is yet to come!
Here is some of the pic I took yesterday as well.
Here is some of the pic I took yesterday as well.
Enjoy!


10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! I graduate this week too! On thursday [black grad] and sunday [department grad] yay!! we did it good luck to u in the future and im just like u i have no clue what ima do afterward. but guess what our lives have just begun! And thats dope!
Congrats. That's great news ladies.
congrats kiwi!!!
Congrats! tear-drop (i remember my day)
Congratulations!
people have been asking me what I'm going to do...and I have absolutely no clue...
But Grads '09 Rock!
aww congrats!!..
YAYYYYYYY ! :-) Congrats, im so happy for you. Isnt it a great feeling?! Girl dont even trip off whats next. Youve worked hard to ger here. Enjoy NOW.
congratulations!
congrats! my grad is in two weeks and I can't wait!
congraaaaaaaaaatss!!!!
Post a Comment