Never in a million years would I think Chris Brown wasa woman beater...
He beat on Rhianna...to which is why both of them was not at the Grammy yesterday. WORD???
When I heard this yesterday I was like no...this is a lie...Chris Brown? But I guess I had to believe something when Rhianna didnt perform and neither of them was there...
Wow...this is a crazy world. Chris Brown...Why?? Just why??? Was it the herpes?
He beat on Rhianna...to which is why both of them was not at the Grammy yesterday. WORD???
When I heard this yesterday I was like no...this is a lie...Chris Brown? But I guess I had to believe something when Rhianna didnt perform and neither of them was there...
Wow...this is a crazy world. Chris Brown...Why?? Just why??? Was it the herpes?
Awww and they were such a cute couple too...they made me gag in a happy way [cuz I am just jealous]
NO CHRIHANNA IS IT OVER FOR GOOD NOW???!
LESSON: Dont underestimate a person...Chris Brown will beat your a**
LESSON: Dont underestimate a person...Chris Brown will beat your a**
[ok not funny]









1 comment:
Something was always off about them though.
Post a Comment