Monday, February 9, 2009

DAKOTA FANNING A BAD BISH


Yeah she went from "I am Sam" little girl to THIS!!!

But she is a bad bish for two reason she had not 1 but TWO movies come out last Friday on my birthday (Feb.6th)

PUSH & CORALINE. I seen them both.

That is crazy when you can come out with two movies in the same week...and she only like 14 or something...I need to get on her level asap.

Push was really Good. I loved it...I am not even an action movie type of person...but the special effects and the storyline was HAWT!!

Now Coraline on the other hand was...okay. Tim Burton just freaks me the hell out. Like they are kiddie movies but scary? Why would you wanna scare the kiddies.

I know when I was a kid I was scared to pieces when "Nightmare Before Christmas" came out. I went to the movies and I really didnt want to watch it anymore...and I sure did have a Nightmare before Christmas forreal!! I am still scared of this ish and will not watch it as an adult!!


WHAT THE HELL? WHY WOULD YOU LET ANY CHILD WATCH THIS???

Anyways...
Coraline was not really scary...he toned it down but it did have some scarey features. But either way Datoka is getting ARAB MONEY $$$$ !!!!

No comments: