Monday, March 2, 2009

KNOW ANY GOOD MOVIES I CAN WATCH?

Remeber the days where u actually went looking for the bootleg man for DVD movies? 1 for $10 or 3 for $20 (i think i dont remember forreal).

But yeah bump that...I dont buy DVDs anymore...my boo actually downloads them for free...like the new new movies that came in theaters 2 weeks ago...

I actually used to have Netflix which was cool for a minute but I had 3 unlimited movies and you had to mail them off and sometimes I didnt watch all of them and then I didnt like the ones I had so I had to wait and wait...

So now that I got this laptop I have been watching movies online...

The only thing is I just need a good movie to watch. And I wanna watch something that is good...but what? I dont care new or old...someone help!

Please comment and tell me Thanks!!! [ no action or war movies ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've saved hundred of dollars with this site. last time i went to a movie theater was in october 2007

Shantae said...

Pride & Glory
The shape of things
The machinest

erm erm erm ..that's all I can think of right now. Probably because those are the most recent ones I've seen lol. God damn my short term memory.

Divinely.Intelligent.Vividly.Artistic said...

Love Jones!!!!

LMAO that's my fav...and frankly i could use a Darius Lovehall in my life..ima def hit up this site tho!