Monday, March 2, 2009

NANANANA JIM JONES!

OMG you are a grown a** man!
Are you serious...you made a song call NaNaNa like a little kid?
Like Na Na Na Boo Boo?

I officially forreal hate 106nPark...This is like the third time I watched it recently and everytime I watch the stupid show I see some new BS like this!

Jim Jones you couldnt of came up with something better than this? You using childish antics to come up with your material...OMG i cant...I just cannot...I refuse...


I think he is serious...this is so sad...


Who still does another single on the end of videos anymore?
I am mad and sad @ the same time...Hip Hop is becoming retarded forreal.
What would TuPac and Biggie Do?

12 comments:

JaeSpenc said...

They're all just lookin' for that next catchy line... "nanananana" is something that we'll remember and associate with. and I BET YOU Dollars to Doughnuts that w/n a MONTH dudes will be going around saying " nananananana"...

But you're right. Rap is PRETTY sad these days... I miss Tupac SO much.

NightFall914 said...

LOL!!!!!
I just posted on it.
Sad times.

Jonesy said...

Rap wouldn't have gotten this bad if biggie and tupac were here!!!


They're rolling over in there graves!!! It's ridiculous!

the YOUNG LIONESS said...

im not even sure this should be called hip-hop

the word trash seems to define it better..thank u for exposing me to this disaster so I now know to avoid it all times lmbo!

Eighty4 said...

i feel u completely
smh.
shit is just out of control now

ME said...

ugh.
i can't stand him...never could.

C said...

1st time here
dat video is a waste of my time
i couldn't even finish it
Gash

ThaFamousNobody said...

MAAAAAN!!! No comment.. Kiwi i tried hitting u up on myspace and all that.. You been hiding from me?

behold_a_lady said...

This is str8 up retarted, hip-hop is being neglected, we just need more artists to love and care for it, but I have a feeling all will be well soon with the freshmen 10

Milly said...

A damn shame! Jimmy done fell off...but then again was he ever really on?

Rosie B! said...

LOL! BS indeed truer worss have never been spoken... I caught this episode of 106& Park yesterday too which was rare, so not only do I hate this song..but at one point he was giving out 'swagger gear" from his "swagger bag"...I'm like what the Hell is that??? is he serious??.. that shit made me SMH even more, C'mon already Jim Jones..jeez!

NiC-KIA said...

LMAO!
u clowin forreal!
Get em giiirrrllll!