
OMG!!! I REALLY WANNA SLAP THE BOTH OF THEM?
SO these fools were @ the IVY [HOLLYWOOD'S ULTIMATE PAPARAZZI PLACE] LAST NIGHT! Look @ them faking like they are having such a great time...
You are begging for attention huh? Screaming for it at the top of your lungs huh? Didnt her album drop already? Or did it get push back? Dream are u flaunting her around and letting the world know your smashing that?
OMG girl...I really liked you once upon a time. I didnt think you would stoop so low! When people go to the Ivy that means they are in desperate need of camera time and publicity.
Do yall know her hair is not fully blonde...just the front? Faker! Make me sick...the both of them and just because she is causing a scene and is going for desperate measures by sleeping with him...I am not SUPPORTING YOUR ALBUM CHRISTINA!
Ewww...I bet that was a fake kiss too. She knew the cameras were looking!
If you have real talent you wouldnt do this mess...Fake a$$!
SO these fools were @ the IVY [HOLLYWOOD'S ULTIMATE PAPARAZZI PLACE] LAST NIGHT! Look @ them faking like they are having such a great time...
You are begging for attention huh? Screaming for it at the top of your lungs huh? Didnt her album drop already? Or did it get push back? Dream are u flaunting her around and letting the world know your smashing that?
OMG girl...I really liked you once upon a time. I didnt think you would stoop so low! When people go to the Ivy that means they are in desperate need of camera time and publicity.
Do yall know her hair is not fully blonde...just the front? Faker! Make me sick...the both of them and just because she is causing a scene and is going for desperate measures by sleeping with him...I am not SUPPORTING YOUR ALBUM CHRISTINA!
Ewww...I bet that was a fake kiss too. She knew the cameras were looking!If you have real talent you wouldnt do this mess...Fake a$$!


6 comments:
Never like her anyway. Dip it Low was cool but everthing since has been garbage. And Dream..ugh.
Yea who did she slept wit to make DEEP IT LOW? She an go back to him. LOLZ.
Coz she is a mess..
Haha poor girl, no one is giving her the benefit of the doubt maybe she is actually feeling the Dream?? Maybe.. ummmm.. yea... ok you're right, her fake self! lol
I really dont like this couple at all, && itz only 2 options y she probally doing this :
1) She needs some publicty nad dating the dream cuzz his album is hot , also he has the limelight.
2) She dating him jus so he can produce her next album, in return the dream get to smash dat .lolz.
HOw my friend say :
waldorf girls.lls.
A MESS. Maybe she misses Nick Cannon low-key and is trying to get him back by chillin with Dream, since he works with Mariah and she and Nick are married. The fact taht she had to say she wasn't thirsty for attention means she IS thirsty!! SMH! All this fuckin producers isn't doing anything for your career..get ur mind right Christina..sheesh!
c Milian and the Dream are offically the oddest urban couple of the year.
Last year was Nick and Mariah
Post a Comment