LETS GET SOME HONESTY GOING HERE!
I FEEL LIKE POURING OUT MY HEART...
I FEEL LIKE POURING OUT MY HEART...
THIS IS LIKE PT.2 TO [THIS POST]
SO IF YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I FEEL HERE IS THE PERFECT SONG: LOVE By MUSIQ
SO IF YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I FEEL HERE IS THE PERFECT SONG: LOVE By MUSIQ
Remember this song?
This used to be my favorite song when I was 15...but what the heck did I know about some damn love? Nothing...I just like the song. But I find myself listening to songs now and really relating to them. Like they are not just lyrics or a nice beat, they mean alot to me. They speak the words that I was not smart enough to come up with myself and put in with a melody that will make me feel it even more. So right now I am speechless...this song does it all for me!
I never really knew love until I met him...


4 comments:
The song that does it for me everys ingle time is Kissing You by Desiree. You know that song from Romeo & Juliet (with Leonardo DiCaprio & whats her face).
Pride can stand a thousand trials
The strong will never fall
But watching stars without you...
my soul cries
oh my god, i get chills listening to it. lol.
I LOVE this song girl! Yes, it explains exactly how I feel about someone.
i love that song! i was just listening to his song 'half crazy'. i love that one too.
xoxo
vixen
^^^I love half crazy!!! Sometimes I feel like music [not the artist] is missing its motivation thats why I listen to old songs
Post a Comment